1) Main applicant must be a Singapore Citizen and above 21 years old. Co-applicant can be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident.
2) Both applicants of iNz Residence EC must be either First Timer or Second Timer (Existing Owner/Ex-Owner of HDB Flat).
3) Applicants must form a valid family nucleus to buy the EC under one of the HDB’s eligibility schemes: Public / Fiance & Fiancee / Orphan / Joint Singles (min 35 yrs old).
4) Applicants combined household gross monthly income must not exceed S$14,000.
5) Applicants and occupiers listed in the application form must not own or dispose of any private property within 30 months before the date of application and between the application date and the date of taking possession of the EC.
6) Second-timer applicants who are Existing Owner or Ex-Owner (a flat, resale flat with CPF Housing Grant, DBSS flat from developer) must meet the 5-year Minimum Occupation Period (excluding any period of subletting of whole flat) before application of a new EC.
So, Are you aware the EC income ceiling has been raised to S$14,000 monthly gross total household income? Are you searching for most affordable condominium or executive condominium (EC) in Singapore? Contact us for an appointment and/or enquiry.
Don't hesitate to contact us for more information @ iNz Residence EC: